Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Users with little or no experience in LMSs are able to create and deliver engaging courses quickly and easily.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? New Skool Features
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors are able to track student progress, and provide feedback.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. New Skool Features
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- They will then be able to view the learning materials associated with the course or program.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Skool’s Feature allows you to:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and forums: You can create groups and forums for your members to connect and discuss specific topics related to your online courses and training programs. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
Included in these features:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can also create a one-off event, such as a workshop or conference.
Some of these features include:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool streamlines the difficult process of course creators using different tools to organize their community by giving them a platform that allows them to do all they need. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. New Skool Features
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Examples of examples include:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Live webinars and events
- Create a community for their brand
Skool allows individuals to:
- Create and sell online training or courses
- Develop an audience and community for your experts New Skool Features
- Live webinars and events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool has a visual timetable that lets members view everything in the local timezone. They can also receive email reminders.
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s unique pricing structure makes it stand out from other SaaS solutions. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited Courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All community features
- All Course Host Features
- All gamification features
- All other features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
Skool is free for 14 days. If you’re considering it, you can test it out to see if you like it. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions New Skool Features
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool can be used by anyone who is interested in building a community and engaging with it around a common interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an Skool account. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course Analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.