Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? My Skool App
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
Create a Training Course:
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. My Skool App
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Skool is able to:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
The following features are included:
- Skool has a number of tools to create courses. These include quizzes, discussion forums, quizzes on video, and more. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool’s event management and promotion tools make it simple to organize your events.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Easy of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. My Skool App
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool offers a course creation tool that allows users to sell online courses. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. For example, an influencer could use Skool to create and deliver exclusive content to their community members or to host live webinars and events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Examples of examples include:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees to learn new skills
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Live webinars and events
- Create a community for their brand
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them My Skool App
- Live webinars and events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool has a set of unique features that are designed for programs centered on the community.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s unique pricing structure makes it stand out from other SaaS solutions. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All gamification features
- The other features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions My Skool App
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool can be used by anyone who is interested in building a community and engaging with it around a common interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency does Skool utilize?
All prices on Skool are in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool rarely refunds creators’ money.