Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. It is easy to manage and use. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Mini Skool Learning Center
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in a course and access the learning materials like videos, quizzes and assignments. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Choose a pricing plan and click on the “Sign Up” button.
Create a Training Course:
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Mini Skool Learning Center
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- They will then be able to view the learning materials associated with the course or program.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
These features include:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Student progress tracking: Skool provides detailed student progress tracking so that you can see how your students are doing and provide them with the support they need.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
Some of these features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Mini Skool Learning Center
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Users can use Skool to manage their clients, schedule appointments, and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Some examples can include:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train employees to learn new skills
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Create a community for their brand
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Mini Skool Learning Center
- Live webinars and events
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros & Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Users Unlimited
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Hosting Features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- The other features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Mini Skool Learning Center
Who is Skool for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool utilize?
All prices are displayed in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.