Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. This is a comprehensive LMS, which gives users all the tools they need to develop and deliver high-quality courses and training.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Users with little or no experience in LMSs are able to create and deliver engaging courses quickly and easily.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Mailchimp Skool
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors are able to track student progress, and provide feedback.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
Create a Skool Account:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Mailchimp Skool
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- User-generated content: Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, videos, and podcasts. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
The following features are included:
- Skool has a number of tools to create courses. These include quizzes, discussion forums, quizzes on video, and more. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease Of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Mailchimp Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool provides a range of possible uses. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind function allows users to sell and create mastermind groups. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Live webinars and events
- Create a brand community
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Build an audience and community around their expertise Mailchimp Skool
- Host webinars or events
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing structure is unique compared to most SaaS platforms. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Users Unlimited
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All Community Features
- All course hosting features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- The other features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Mailchimp Skool
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
Create an Skool account. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Yes, you can use Skool to sell your courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency is used by Skool?
All prices are displayed in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.