Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Integrate Skool With WordPress
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Choose a pricing plan and click on the “Sign Up” button.
Create a Training Course:
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter the course name and program description.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling in an Educational Program or Course
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Integrate Skool With WordPress
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Skool’s Feature allows you to:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and forums: You can create groups and forums for your members to connect and discuss specific topics related to your online courses and training programs. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool has a number of features that allow you to monitor student progress and give them feedback.
These features include:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Student progress tracking: Skool provides detailed student progress tracking so that you can see how your students are doing and provide them with the support they need.
Skool has a calendar that makes it easy for you to plan and schedule events online and off. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
The following features are included:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease Of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. Integrate Skool With WordPress
Skool Use Cases
Skool provides a range of possible uses. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members can access exclusive content, participate in community discussions, and receive support from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool is a tool that can be used to deliver SaaS-based products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Some examples can include:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver educational programs for customers
- Host live webinars and events
- Create a brand community
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Build an audience and community around their expertise Integrate Skool With WordPress
- Host webinars or events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All the gamification features
- All Other Features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool FAQ Integrate Skool With WordPress
Who is Skool for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How can I start using Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool offers a variety of features that can help you sell your courses, such as:
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool utilize?
Skool’s prices are always in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.