Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Infusionsoft Integrates With New Skool
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors are able to track student progress, and provide feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Choose a pricing plan and click on the “Sign Up” button.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as quizzes, videos, and assignments.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- Clicking on “Enroll” will allow them to enroll in a particular course or program. Infusionsoft Integrates With New Skool
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking Student Progress and Providing Feedback:
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Skool is able to:
- User-generated content: Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, videos, and podcasts. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
Some of these features include:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. It saves time and energy by not creating each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
The following features are included:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can be used to make learning for your members more engaging and fun.
Easy of Use
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. Infusionsoft Integrates With New Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool allows course creators to manage their students and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool is a tool that can be used to deliver SaaS-based products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool, a multi-purpose online learning tool, can be used to learn by anyone, including individuals, companies, and organizations. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Examples of examples include:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Build a Community around your Brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell online training or courses
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them Infusionsoft Integrates With New Skool
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- The platform simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their communities together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s unique pricing structure makes it stand out from other SaaS solutions. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Unlimited Users
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited Storage
- All Community Features
- All-course hosting features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- All other features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool FAQ Infusionsoft Integrates With New Skool
Who is Skool for?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How can I start using Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool rarely refunds creators’ money.