Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. It is easy to manage and use. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? How To Start With Skool
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Choose a pricing plan and click on the “Sign Up” button.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling in an Educational Program or Course
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. How To Start With Skool
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
Included in these features:
- Skool has a number of tools to create courses. These include quizzes, discussion forums, quizzes on video, and more. It is easy to create online courses of high quality without prior experience.
- Skool offers detailed tracking of student progress so you can monitor your student’s progress and give them the help they need.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
Some of these features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can be used to make learning for your members more engaging and fun.
Easy of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool has a very intuitive user interface that is easy to learn.
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. How To Start With Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses:
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool’s coaching program feature allows users to create and sell coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool is a tool that can be used to deliver SaaS-based products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool, a multi-purpose online learning tool, can be used to learn by anyone, including individuals, companies, and organizations. Skool can be used to create and sell training or online courses.
Examples of examples include:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Create a brand community
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Create and sell online training or courses
- Develop an audience and community for your experts How To Start With Skool
- Host live webinars and events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool has a visual timetable that lets members view everything in the local timezone. They can also receive email reminders.
- Skool currently lacks some essential features, such as video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All Community Features
- All-course hosting features
- All features of gamification
- Other Features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions How To Start With Skool
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool can be used by anyone who is interested in building a community and engaging with it around a common interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Paying membership
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency does Skool Use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. Skool does not usually refund creators.