Skool, a revolutionary platform for online learning, is revolutionizing the way individuals and businesses learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? How To Design Your Own Page In Skool
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. How To Design Your Own Page In Skool
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- They will then be able to view the learning materials associated with the course or program.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Skool offers the following features:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This creates a dynamic and engaging community.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Skool has a number of tools to create courses. These include quizzes, discussion forums, quizzes on video, and more. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Easy of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. How To Design Your Own Page In Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses:
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums:
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Some examples are:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Host live webinars and events
- Create a brand community
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Create a community and audience around your expertise How To Design Your Own Page In Skool
- Host webinars or events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool currently lacks some essential features, such as video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All community features
- All course hosting features
- All gamification features
- All Other Features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
Skool is free for 14 days. If you’re considering it, you can test it out to see if you like it. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool FAQ How To Design Your Own Page In Skool
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How can I start using Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool utilize?
Skool prices are all in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool does not usually refund creators.