Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? How To Create A Slide Show In Skool
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as quizzes, videos, and assignments.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- Clicking on “Enroll” will allow them to enroll in a particular course or program. How To Create A Slide Show In Skool
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Skool is able to:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool has a number of features that allow you to monitor student progress and give them feedback.
These features include:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool offers detailed tracking of student progress so you can monitor your student’s progress and give them the help they need.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
Some of these features include:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool’s event management and promotion tools make it simple to organize your events.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Easy of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. How To Create A Slide Show In Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool provides a range of possible uses. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool offers a course creation tool that allows users to sell online courses. Skool allows course creators to manage their students and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. Skool, for instance, can be used to create a SaaS that helps companies manage their online education programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver educational programs for customers
- Host live webinars and events
- Build a community around their brand
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Create a community and audience around your expertise How To Create A Slide Show In Skool
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool has a set of unique features that are designed for programs centered on the community.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool currently lacks some essential features, such as video hosting.
- The price may be too high when you consider what other tools course creators need.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All Community Features
- All-course hosting features
- All gamification features
- All Other Features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions How To Create A Slide Show In Skool
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Yes, you can use Skool to sell your courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool use?
Skool’s prices are always in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool does not usually refund creators.