Skool, a revolutionary platform for online learning, is revolutionizing the way individuals and businesses learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Users with little or no experience in LMSs are able to create and deliver engaging courses quickly and easily.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? How To Create A Landing Page In Skool
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors are able to track student progress, and provide feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as quizzes, videos, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. How To Create A Landing Page In Skool
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Skool offers the following features:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This creates a dynamic and engaging community.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
The following features are included:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. It is easy to create online courses of high quality without prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool has a calendar that makes it easy for you to plan and schedule events online and off. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can also create a one-off event, such as a workshop or conference.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. It saves time and energy by not creating each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Ease of Use
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. How To Create A Landing Page In Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Skool allows course creators to manage their students and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums:
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Some examples are:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees to learn new skills
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Live webinars and events
- Build a Community around your Brand
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them How To Create A Landing Page In Skool
- Live webinars and events
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Users Unlimited
- All Courses Available
- Storage Unlimited
- All Community Features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All features of gamification
- Other Features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions How To Create A Landing Page In Skool
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. Create an account to get started. Add members, create discussion forums, upload content, etc.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Paying membership
- Course Analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency does Skool use?
Skool prices are all in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool rarely refunds creators’ money.