Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? How Does Skool Drip Content
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- Clicking on “Enroll” will allow them to enroll in a particular course or program. How Does Skool Drip Content
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Skool is able to:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This creates a dynamic and engaging community.
- Groups and forums. You can create forums and groups to allow your members to discuss and connect on specific topics related to your online courses. This can promote a community-like feeling and encourage collaboration amongst your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
These features include:
- Skool has a number of tools to create courses. These include quizzes, discussion forums, quizzes on video, and more. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Easy of Use
Skool streamlines the difficult process of course creators using different tools to organize their community by giving them a platform that allows them to do all they need. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. How Does Skool Drip Content
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses:
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Users can use Skool to manage their clients, schedule appointments, and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind function allows users to sell and create mastermind groups. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Some examples are:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Host live webinars and events
- Create a brand community
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Build an audience and community around their expertise How Does Skool Drip Content
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- The platform simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their communities together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing structure is unique compared to most SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All Course Host Features
- All the gamification features
- All Other Features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions How Does Skool Drip Content
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I start using Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency does Skool Use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.