Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Fasttrack Business Skool
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Choose a pricing plan and click on the “Sign Up” button.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the course name and program description.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling in an Educational Program or Course
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Fasttrack Business Skool
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool is able to:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Groups and forums: You can create groups and forums for your members to connect and discuss specific topics related to your online courses and training programs. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
The following features are included:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Student progress tracking: Skool provides detailed student progress tracking so that you can see how your students are doing and provide them with the support they need.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. It saves time and energy by not creating each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can be used to make learning for your members more engaging and fun.
Ease Of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool has a very intuitive user interface that is easy to learn.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Fasttrack Business Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses:
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool, a multi-purpose online learning tool, can be used to learn by anyone, including individuals, companies, and organizations. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Some examples are:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live webinars and events
- Create a brand community
Individuals can use Skool to
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them Fasttrack Business Skool
- Host webinars or events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool has a visual timetable that lets members view everything in the local timezone. They can also receive email reminders.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Users Unlimited
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All community features
- All Course Hosting Features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- The other features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Fasttrack Business Skool
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How do I start using Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency does Skool utilize?
Skool prices are all in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool rarely refunds creators’ money.