Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. It is easy to manage and use. Users with little or no experience in LMSs are able to create and deliver engaging courses quickly and easily.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Evergreen Training Skool
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
Create a Skool Account:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling in an Educational Program or Course
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Evergreen Training Skool
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Skool is able to:
- User-generated content: Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, videos, and podcasts. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and forums. You can create forums and groups to allow your members to discuss and connect on specific topics related to your online courses. This can promote a community-like feeling and encourage collaboration amongst your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
These features include:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can also create a one-off event, such as a workshop or conference.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
The following features are included:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Easy of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and simple to learn.
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Evergreen Training Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool provides a range of possible uses. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members can access exclusive content, participate in community discussions, and receive support from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool can be used to create and sell training or online courses.
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Create a brand community
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Evergreen Training Skool
- Host webinars or events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform offers an excellent user experience, and it is extremely easy to learn.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- The price may be too high when you consider what other tools course creators need.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All-course hosting features
- All the gamification features
- All other features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Skool is free for 14 days. If you’re considering it, you can test it out to see if you like it. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Evergreen Training Skool
Who is Skool for?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool is entitled to make refunds in its sole discretion. Skool does not usually refund creators.