Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Download Wistia Videos Embedded In Skool
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
Create a Training Course:
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter the course name and program description.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Download Wistia Videos Embedded In Skool
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- They will then be able to view the learning materials associated with the course or program.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Skool is able to:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
Included in these features:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Student progress tracking: Skool provides detailed student progress tracking so that you can see how your students are doing and provide them with the support they need.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can also create a one-off event, such as a workshop or conference.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Easy of Use
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Download Wistia Videos Embedded In Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses:
Skool offers a course creation tool that allows users to sell online courses. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Users can use Skool to manage their clients, schedule appointments, and accept payments.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool, a multi-purpose online learning tool, can be used to learn by anyone, including individuals, companies, and organizations. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Some examples are:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees to learn new skills
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver educational programs for customers
- Live webinars and events
- Create a brand community
Skool allows individuals to:
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Build an audience and community around their expertise Download Wistia Videos Embedded In Skool
- Host webinars or events
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing structure is unique compared to most SaaS platforms. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All features of gamification
- All Other Features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Download Wistia Videos Embedded In Skool
Who is Skool for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I start using Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. Create an account to get started. Add members, create discussion forums, upload content, etc.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool offers a variety of features that can help you sell your courses, such as:
- Paying membership
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency is used by Skool?
Skool’s prices are always in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool is entitled to make refunds in its sole discretion. Skool does not usually refund creators.