Skool, a revolutionary platform for online learning, is revolutionizing the way individuals and businesses learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. It is easy to manage and use. Users with little or no experience in LMSs are able to create and deliver engaging courses quickly and easily.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Does Skool Do Evergreen Webinars
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can enroll in a course and access the learning materials like videos, quizzes and assignments. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Does Skool Do Evergreen Webinars
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- They will then be able to view the learning materials associated with the course or program.
Tracking Student Progress and Providing Feedback:
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Skool is able to:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and forums. You can create forums and groups to allow your members to discuss and connect on specific topics related to your online courses. This can promote a community-like feeling and encourage collaboration amongst your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Student progress tracking: Skool provides detailed student progress tracking so that you can see how your students are doing and provide them with the support they need.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease of use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Does Skool Do Evergreen Webinars
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. Skool can be used to create and sell training or online courses.
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Build a community around their brand
Skool allows individuals to:
- Create and sell online training or courses
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them Does Skool Do Evergreen Webinars
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Unlimited Users
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited storage
- All Community Features
- All-course hosting features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- All other features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Does Skool Do Evergreen Webinars
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. Create an account to get started. Add members, create discussion forums, upload content, etc.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency is used by Skool?
All prices are displayed in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool is entitled to make refunds in its sole discretion. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.