Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. It is easy to manage and use. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Delete Customers From Skool
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Skool offers a wide range of courses and training programs.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Delete Customers From Skool
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Skool offers the following features:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
The following features are included:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool’s event management and promotion tools make it simple to organize your events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
Some of these features include:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Easy of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Delete Customers From Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool provides a range of possible uses. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool offers a course creation tool that allows users to sell online courses. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Examples of examples include:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Host live webinars and events
- Create a brand community
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Delete Customers From Skool
- Live webinars and events
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool has a set of unique features that are designed for programs centered on the community.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool currently lacks some essential features, such as video hosting.
- The price may be too high when you consider what other tools course creators need.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing structure is unique compared to most SaaS platforms. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Users Unlimited
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All gamification features
- The other features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool FAQ Delete Customers From Skool
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How do I start using Skool?
Create an Skool account. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Paying membership
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool utilize?
All prices are displayed in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool rarely refunds creators’ money.