Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. It is easy to manage and use. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Courses Built Wotj Skool
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can enroll in a course and access the learning materials like videos, quizzes and assignments. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling in an Educational Program or Course
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Courses Built Wotj Skool
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
Included in these features:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. It is easy to create online courses of high quality without prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool has a calendar that makes it easy for you to plan and schedule events online and off. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
Some of these features include:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. It saves time and energy by not creating each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
Some of these features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease Of Use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. Courses Built Wotj Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums:
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool, for instance, can be used to create a SaaS that helps companies manage their online education programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Examples of examples include:
Skool can be used by businesses and organizations to:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Build a community around their brand
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Courses Built Wotj Skool
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All community features
- All course hosting features
- All gamification features
- The other features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Courses Built Wotj Skool
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How can I start using Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. Skool rarely refunds creators’ money.