Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Connect Domain Skool
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can enroll in a course and access the learning materials like videos, quizzes and assignments. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool offers a wide range of courses and training programs.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Connect Domain Skool
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Skool’s Feature allows you to:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
Included in these features:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. It is easy to create online courses of high quality without prior experience.
- Student progress tracking: Skool provides detailed student progress tracking so that you can see how your students are doing and provide them with the support they need.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Easy of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. Connect Domain Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums:
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool is a tool that can be used to deliver SaaS-based products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool, a multi-purpose online learning tool, can be used to learn by anyone, including individuals, companies, and organizations. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Some examples can include:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live webinars and events
- Build a Community around your Brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell online training or courses
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them Connect Domain Skool
- Host live webinars and events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All-course hosting features
- All gamification features
- Other Features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool FAQ Connect Domain Skool
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool can be used by anyone who is interested in building a community and engaging with it around a common interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I start using Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool offers a variety of features that can help you sell your courses, such as:
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency does Skool Use?
All prices are displayed in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.