Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Compare Skool Vs Kartra
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
Create a Training Course:
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Compare Skool Vs Kartra
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking Student Progress and Providing Feedback:
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Skool offers the following features:
- User-generated content: Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, videos, and podcasts. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
Included in these features:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool offers detailed tracking of student progress so you can monitor your student’s progress and give them the help they need.
Skool has a calendar that makes it easy for you to plan and schedule events online and off. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
The following features are included:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease Of Use
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Compare Skool Vs Kartra
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members can access exclusive content, participate in community discussions, and receive support from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool, for instance, can be used to create a SaaS that helps companies manage their online education programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Some examples can include:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Live webinars and events
- Build a Community around your Brand
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Compare Skool Vs Kartra
- Host live webinars and events
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- The platform simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their communities together.
- Skool has a visual timetable that lets members view everything in the local timezone. They can also receive email reminders.
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited Courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All Community Features
- All-course hosting features
- All features of gamification
- Other Features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
Skool is free for 14 days. If you’re considering it, you can test it out to see if you like it. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Compare Skool Vs Kartra
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool utilize?
All prices are displayed in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool does not usually refund creators.