Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Community Platform Software Packages
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in a course and access the learning materials like videos, quizzes and assignments. Instructors are able to track student progress, and provide feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
Create a Training Course:
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter the course name and program description.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, such as quizzes, videos, and assignments.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Community Platform Software Packages
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool offers the following features:
- User-generated content: Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, videos, and podcasts. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and forums: You can create groups and forums for your members to connect and discuss specific topics related to your online courses and training programs. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool has a number of features that allow you to monitor student progress and give them feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Skool has a number of tools to create courses. These include quizzes, discussion forums, quizzes on video, and more. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Student progress tracking: Skool provides detailed student progress tracking so that you can see how your students are doing and provide them with the support they need.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. It saves time and energy by not creating each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
These features include:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Easy of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool streamlines the difficult process of course creators using different tools to organize their community by giving them a platform that allows them to do all they need. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Community Platform Software Packages
Skool Use Cases
Skool provides a range of possible uses. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members can access exclusive content, participate in community discussions, and receive support from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Users can use Skool to manage their clients, schedule appointments, and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool is a tool that can be used to deliver SaaS-based products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Create a brand community
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Build an audience and community around their expertise Community Platform Software Packages
- Host webinars or events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- The platform offers an excellent user experience, and it is extremely easy to learn.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool has a visual timetable that lets members view everything in the local timezone. They can also receive email reminders.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s unique pricing structure makes it stand out from other SaaS solutions. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All Course Host Features
- All gamification features
- All other features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Community Platform Software Packages
Who is Skool for?
Skool can be used by anyone who is interested in building a community and engaging with it around a common interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an Skool account. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency is used by Skool?
All prices are displayed in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool rarely refunds creators’ money.