Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Community Manager Platform
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors are able to track student progress, and provide feedback.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
Create a Training Course:
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Community Manager Platform
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Skool’s Feature allows you to:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This creates a dynamic and engaging community.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
The following features are included:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
Some of these features include:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
Included in these features:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease of Use
Skool streamlines the difficult process of course creators using different tools to organize their community by giving them a platform that allows them to do all they need. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Community Manager Platform
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses:
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members can access exclusive content, participate in community discussions, and receive support from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool, for instance, can be used to create a SaaS that helps companies manage their online education programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Some examples are:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Build a community around their brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Community Manager Platform
- Live webinars and events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s unique pricing structure makes it stand out from other SaaS solutions. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Users Unlimited
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All course hosting features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- All Other Features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Community Manager Platform
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Paying membership
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool use?
Skool prices are all in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool is entitled to make refunds in its sole discretion. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.