Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. This is a comprehensive LMS, which gives users all the tools they need to develop and deliver high-quality courses and training.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Communities Skool
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors are able to track student progress, and provide feedback.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Skool offers a wide range of courses and training programs.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Communities Skool
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- They will then be able to view the learning materials associated with the course or program.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This creates a dynamic and engaging community.
- Groups and forums. You can create forums and groups to allow your members to discuss and connect on specific topics related to your online courses. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool has a number of features that allow you to monitor student progress and give them feedback.
The following features are included:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool offers detailed tracking of student progress so you can monitor your student’s progress and give them the help they need.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
The following features are included:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can be used to make learning for your members more engaging and fun.
Ease Of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and simple to learn.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. Communities Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Skool allows course creators to manage their students and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool’s coaching program feature allows users to create and sell coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s mastermind function allows users to sell and create mastermind groups. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool can be used to create and sell training or online courses.
Examples of examples include:
Skool can be used by businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Create a community for their brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them Communities Skool
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros and Cons
- Skool has a set of unique features that are designed for programs centered on the community.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing structure is unique compared to most SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Host Features
- All the gamification features
- All other features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Communities Skool
Who is Skool for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an Skool account. Create an account to get started. Add members, create discussion forums, upload content, etc.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool offers a variety of features that can help you sell your courses, such as:
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool does not usually refund creators.