Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. It is easy to manage and use. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Cloud Based Community Platform Higher Logic
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
Create a Skool Account:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Choose a pricing plan and click on the “Sign Up” button.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling in an Educational Program or Course
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Cloud Based Community Platform Higher Logic
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- They will then be able to view the learning materials associated with the course or program.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Skool is able to:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
These features include:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Student progress tracking: Skool provides detailed student progress tracking so that you can see how your students are doing and provide them with the support they need.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can also create a one-off event, such as a workshop or conference.
Some of these features include:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Ease of use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Cloud Based Community Platform Higher Logic
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool offers a course creation tool that allows users to sell online courses. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Users can use Skool to manage their clients, schedule appointments, and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. Skool, for instance, can be used to create a SaaS that helps companies manage their online education programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. Skool can be used to create and sell training or online courses.
Skool can be used by businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Host live webinars and events
- Build a community around their brand
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Create and sell online training or courses
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Cloud Based Community Platform Higher Logic
- Host webinars or events
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- The platform offers an excellent user experience, and it is extremely easy to learn.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool has a visual timetable that lets members view everything in the local timezone. They can also receive email reminders.
- Skool currently lacks some essential features, such as video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing structure is unique compared to most SaaS platforms. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All-course hosting features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- All Other Features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Cloud Based Community Platform Higher Logic
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool can be used by anyone who is interested in building a community and engaging with it around a common interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Yes, you can use Skool to sell your courses. Skool offers a variety of features that can help you sell your courses, such as:
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency is used by Skool?
All prices are displayed in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.