Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Can Wix Integrate With Skool
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
Create a Training Course:
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling in an Educational Program or Course
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- Clicking on “Enroll” will allow them to enroll in a particular course or program. Can Wix Integrate With Skool
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- They will then be able to view the learning materials associated with the course or program.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This creates a dynamic and engaging community.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
Included in these features:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
The following features are included:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Easy of Use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool has a very intuitive user interface that is easy to learn.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Can Wix Integrate With Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses:
Skool offers a course creation tool that allows users to sell online courses. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members can access exclusive content, participate in community discussions, and receive support from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s mastermind function allows users to sell and create mastermind groups. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool is a tool that can be used to deliver SaaS-based products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. Skool can be used to create and sell training or online courses.
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Create a brand community
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Can Wix Integrate With Skool
- Host webinars or events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool has a set of unique features that are designed for programs centered on the community.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Host Features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- All other features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Can Wix Integrate With Skool
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool can be used by anyone who is interested in building a community and engaging with it around a common interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I start using Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Yes, you can use Skool to sell your courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices are displayed in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.