Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Best Platform To Create An Online Community
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
Create a Skool Account:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Choose a pricing plan and click on the “Sign Up” button.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Best Platform To Create An Online Community
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool offers the following features:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
The following features are included:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Easy of Use
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. Best Platform To Create An Online Community
Skool Use Cases
Skool provides a range of possible uses. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool is a tool that can be used to deliver SaaS-based products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool, a multi-purpose online learning tool, can be used to learn by anyone, including individuals, companies, and organizations. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Some examples can include:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Build a community around their brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Best Platform To Create An Online Community
- Host live webinars and events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s unique pricing structure makes it stand out from other SaaS solutions. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Host Features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- Other Features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Best Platform To Create An Online Community
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How can I start using Skool?
Create an Skool account. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Paying membership
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency is used by Skool?
All prices are displayed in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.