Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Become A Skool Expert
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Become A Skool Expert
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Skool offers the following features:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool has a number of features that allow you to monitor student progress and give them feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool offers detailed tracking of student progress so you can monitor your student’s progress and give them the help they need.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
Some of these features include:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease of use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and simple to learn.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Become A Skool Expert
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Skool allows course creators to manage their students and accept payments.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members can access exclusive content, participate in community discussions, and receive support from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool, a multi-purpose online learning tool, can be used to learn by anyone, including individuals, companies, and organizations. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Examples of examples include:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Host live webinars and events
- Create a community for their brand
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Create and sell online training or courses
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Become A Skool Expert
- Host webinars or events
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool has a set of unique features that are designed for programs centered on the community.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All community features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All the gamification features
- All Other Features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
Skool is free for 14 days. If you’re considering it, you can test it out to see if you like it. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool FAQ Become A Skool Expert
Who is Skool for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. Create an account to get started. Add members, create discussion forums, upload content, etc.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices are displayed in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.