Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Be A Skool Affiliate
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Choose a pricing plan and click on the “Sign Up” button.
Create a Training Course:
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter the course name and program description.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool offers a wide range of courses and training programs.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Be A Skool Affiliate
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool’s Feature allows you to:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can promote a community-like feeling and encourage collaboration amongst your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. It is easy to create online courses of high quality without prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool’s event management and promotion tools make it simple to organize your events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
Some of these features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Be A Skool Affiliate
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums:
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool is a tool that can be used to deliver SaaS-based products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. For example, an influencer could use Skool to create and deliver exclusive content to their community members or to host live webinars and events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Some examples are:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Host live webinars and events
- Create a community for their brand
Skool allows individuals to:
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Be A Skool Affiliate
- Host webinars or events
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Users Unlimited
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All Course Host Features
- All features of gamification
- All other features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool FAQ Be A Skool Affiliate
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Yes, you can use Skool to sell your courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency is used by Skool?
All prices on Skool are in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool does not usually refund creators.