Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? B2B Content Community Website Platform
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. B2B Content Community Website Platform
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Student Progress and Providing Feedback:
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Skool’s Feature allows you to:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can promote a community-like feeling and encourage collaboration amongst your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
Included in these features:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
Included in these features:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease Of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool has a very intuitive user interface that is easy to learn.
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. B2B Content Community Website Platform
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Users can use Skool to manage their clients, schedule appointments, and accept payments.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. Skool, for instance, can be used to create a SaaS that helps companies manage their online education programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. For example, an influencer could use Skool to create and deliver exclusive content to their community members or to host live webinars and events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool can be used to create and sell training or online courses.
Some examples are:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees to learn new skills
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Build a community around their brand
Skool allows individuals to:
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Build an audience and community around their expertise B2B Content Community Website Platform
- Host live webinars and events
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros & Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform offers an excellent user experience, and it is extremely easy to learn.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All features of gamification
- All Other Features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool FAQ B2B Content Community Website Platform
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How do I start using Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool utilize?
All prices are displayed in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.