NOTE: Internet Explorer 9 and older currently do not support dragging and dropping files from your desktop into Learning Environment.
1. On the Dropbox Folders page, click on the folder you want to upload feedback files for.
2. Click [Add Feedback Files].
3. Click [Upload].
- Navigate to the folder where you unzipped the students’ original files, where you inserted your comments and feedback.
- Open the folder containing the feedback files.
- Select ALL the files, including the “index” file.
NOTE: You MAY, instead, wish to zip all your feedback files into a new .zip file for uploading. If you choose this option, your compressed zip file structure must be identical to the bulk submission download, and file names should remain unchanged. This ensures the automatic distribution process runs smoothly.
4. OPTIONAL: By default, the system overwrites duplicate upload files. Clear the “Overwrite duplicate files” check box if you want to keep duplicates.