Before you begin, you must have:
- A basic ePortfolio Presentation created or made available to you. If you need to create an ePortfolio Presentations see: http://uwmltc.org/?p=8183
You may consider printing this tutorial and referencing it as you work. A printable PDF version of this tutorial can be found here: https://db.tt/MOzDhjit
- Log in to D2L (http://d2l.uwm.edu) and enter your course site. Once you are in your course site, click on [Discussions] in the upper navigation bar.
- Click on the appropriate Discussion topic or this assignment.
- Click the [Start a New Thread] button.
- In the editor, click the small icon that looks like a play, stop, rewind, and fast forward button, called [Insert Stuff].
- A new window will pop up. Click the button [ePortfolio].
- Identify your [Presentation] from the list of items and check the box to the left (a presentation will be marked by an icon that looks like a easle with a green graph).
- Click the [Next] button.
- Enter text that will be the hotlink for your ePortfolio Presentation.
- Click the [Insert] button.
- Once you return to the [New Message Details] page, enter a title for your post.
- Click [Post].