Creating a text-only PowerPoint presentation with notes and slide images
This process is especially useful for instructors wishing to deliver course content and lectures online. It is recommended that in addition to a voice-over PowerPoint presentation (created using Adobe Presenter) instructors also provide the content in a text-only format.
This process requires instructor to create a text transcript of their lecture and paste the text into the [Notes] area of the PowerPoint presentation.
1. Open the presentation with notes in PowerPoint 2007
2. Click on the [Office Button] in the top left corner
3. Select [Publish]
4. Select [Create Handouts in Microsoft Office Word]
5. Select [Notes below slides] from the [Send To Microsoft Office Word] menu
6. Click [OK]
Note: Word will open and display the PowerPoint slides and the notes text. You may alter the text and images in the Word document.
7. Save the finished document as a PDF
8. Click on the [Office Button] in the top left corner
9. Select [Save As]
10. Select [Adobe PDF]
11. Browse to the desired folder
12. Click [Save]