- From the D2L Course Home page, click on [Grades] in the main navigation bar.
- If your students are listed on more than one page in the gradebook, click on the “per page” box and select a number higher than your enrollment, to show all of your students in one screen. If your enrollment is very high, you may need to enter your grades in more than one screen.
Note: Be sure that you are on the Enter Grades tab.
3. Find the appropriate grade item.
4. Click on the dropdown arrow at the top of the grade item column, and then on the yellow “Grade All” ruler & checkmark icon
5. A new window will open. Scroll down and enter each student’s grade in the empty box beside the student’s name under the “Grade” column heading.
6. Click on [Save] at the bottom of the page.
Note: Be sure to click on [Save] before you move to the next page, or you will lose all the grades you have entered. For instance, let’s say you have 40 students but have selected only to have 20 names per page. You enter the first 20 grades on the first page. If you accidentally do not hit [Save] before moving to the second page to enter the last 20 students’ grades then you will lose the first 20 students’ grades.
D2L 10.0 – July 2012