1. From the D2L Course Home page, click on [Quizzes] in the main navigation bar.
2. Click on the quiz title in the Quiz List.
3. Click on the [Restrictions] tab.
4. Under “Availability,” note that the quiz “Status” is [Inactive] by default.
- OPTIONAL: To make the quiz available to students during a specific time period, check the checkboxes beside [Has Start Date] and [Has End Date]. Use the dropdown menus or the calendar icon to choose dates. Use the dropdown menus to choose times.
- IMPORTANT: Dates and times will only take effect if the quiz “Status” is [Active].
5. Click the “Status” dropdown menu and choose [Active].
6. Click on [Save Quiz].
Introduction to Quizzes Video
LTC Staff have prepared a brief general D2L overview video just regarding the initial steps required in setting up a quiz.
D2L 10.0 June 2012