Grading and leaving feedback in the DropBox
- From your D2L Course Home page, click on [Dropbox] in the main navigation bar.
- Click on the appropriate “Dropbox” folder.
- Click on [Grade and Leave Feedback] beside the name of the appropriate student.
- If dropbox is linked to D2L gradebook, enter the points the student earned for this assignment in the Score Box… or select the appropriate Rubric for the assignment and use it to assign scores.
- Type or paste your message in the Feedback text box. You can cut and paste your rubric in this box top help students understand there score.
- Click [Publish] or [Save Draft]. If you select Publish, students will be able to see your feedback immediately. Save Draft allows you to return to the feedback or respond to all students before they see the comments.
- To include an attachment (e.g., a Word document containing your comments), click on Add a File, browse to, and select the file for upload.
- To include audio, attach a headset to the inputs in your computer, click on Record Audio and follow the instructions to record a short feedback message.
Introduction to the Dropbox Video (captioned)
LTC Staff have prepared a brief general D2L overview video just for the dropbox feature.
D2L 10 – June 2012