1. From the D2L Course Home page, click on [Discussions] in the main navigation bar
2. Click on the desired topic in the “Forums & Topics List”
3. Click on [Settings], which is located just under the main navigation bar on the right
4. In the popup window, under “Personal Settings,” check the box beside “Display
5. Click on [Save]
6. Note: Deleted message subjects display in the message list to the Instructor as
strikethrough gray text
7. Select the message to be restored (“undeleted”) by clicking the subject line
8. Click [More Actions] above the message and choose “Undelete”
9. Click on [Undelete] above body of the message.
9. In the message list, the “undeleted” message subject will change to the normal
blue underlined text.