Instructors can set up a quiz “submission view” to allow students to see various aspects of a quiz they have taken. Depending upon the choices the instructor has made, students may see their score, quiz questions, and/or feedback the instructor has written.
To see the quiz submission view:
1. Click [Quizzes] in the navigation bar.
2. Click the tiny inverted triangle beside the title of the quiz/exam
3. In the dropdown menu, click [Submissions].
4. Click on [Attempt 1] or other attempt, if available
OPTIONAL: to view instructor’s feedback:
5. Under the question and answers, click [View Feedback].
D2l 10.3 June 2014