Enrolling a Student (manually add participants) to your D2L course site
IMPORTANT Note: Students who add or drop a course through PAWS are also automatically added or dropped from the corresponding D2L Classlist overnight (excluding holidays). Manually adding or deleting a student via the D2L Classlist is not recommended. Learn more about how manually adding students to D2L course sites causes conflicts with the overnight D2L-PAWS update process and can yield unintended consequences.
- To manually add individuals to a D2L course site, first click [Classlist] on your navigation bar. Then click on [Add Participants] and select [Add Existing Users]
- Once you are in [Add Existing Users], the screenshot below demonstrates the following:
1. In the search box, type only the ePanther username (NOTE: if the person doesn’t have an ePantherID or you are not sure what it is, search for them by last name) and click on the “Search” icon (a magnifying glass) or hit “Enter” on your keyboard.
2. In the search results, click to check the box beside the correct person’s name
4. Click on [Enroll Selected Users]