Note: Students who add or drop a course through PAWS are also automatically added or dropped from the corresponding D2L Classlist overnight (excluding holidays). Manually adding or deleting a student via the D2L Classlist will conflict with the overnight update process, yielding unintended consequences.
1. Click [Classlist] on your navigation bar
3. In the search box, type only the ePanther username (NOTE: if the person doesn’t have an ePantherID or you are not sure what it is, search for them by last name)
5. In the search results, click to check the box beside the correct person’s name
7. Click on [Enroll Selected Users]
- remove people from your Classlist
- change their role
- view people’s profile pages
- see what items they have accessed in your course site
- send email to individuals or groups
Type any of the topics in your search bar and check out all the available options!
Here is a video tutorial created by the LTC to assist you with this task: