1. From the D2L Course Home page, click on [Quizzes] in the main navigation bar.
2. Click on the title of the quiz.
3. In the [Properties] tab, click on [Add/Edit Questions].
4. From the [New] drop-down menu, choose “True or False Question (T/F)”
OPTIONAL: Enter a “Title” and change the number of “Points” for this question
5. Click in the [Question text] area and type your question.
OPTIONAL: Click on [Insert an image] to upload an image that will display along with the question text
OPTIONAL: Choose enumeration and style. We recommend retaining the defaults.
6. Under the “Value” column heading, you will see #1 is “True” and #2 is “False.”
7. Under the “Weight” column heading, assign a percentage of the total points for this question. For example, you may choose a weight of 100% for the correct answer and 0% for the incorrect answer.
- OPTIONAL: Click on the [Preview] button to see how the question will appear to the students, and how it will be graded.
- OPTIONAL: After completing a question, click on [Save and New] to save the current question and immediately begin creation of a new question without first returning to the question list.
- OPTIONAL: Alternatively, click on [Save and Copy] to save the current question and create an editable copy. This is particularly useful when creating a series of questions that are very similar.
D2L 10.3 June 2014