1. From inside your D2L course site, click [Edit Course].
2. Click [Navigation & Themes].
3. You will see [Course Default] under the heading “Active Navbar” and [Course Default] will also appear below it in bold. Click on the down arrow next to the bolded [Course Default] and select the [Copy] button in the drop-down menu to the right (icon looks like 2 pieces of paper).
4. [Course Default-Copy] will appear in blue below the bolded [Course Default]. Click on the blue hotlinked title to edit.
5. At the top of the page you may wish to rename your navbar to “Online Rooms” in order to make it easier to select later.
6. Scroll down to the “Links” area and identify the navbar area where you wish to add the Online Rooms link and click [Add Links].
7. Scroll down the list and check the box in front of [Online Rooms] and click the [Add] button.
8. Click [Save and Close] at the bottom of the page to return to the Navbar list.
9. Under “Active Navbar,” click the down arrow next to [Course Default] and select your new nav bar, [Online Rooms].
10. Click [Apply].
11. Online Rooms will appear in the navigation bar and area you selected in Step #6.
D2L 10.0 – July 2012