This is how an instructor can see information about a quiz attempt that is still in progress:
1. From the Course Home page, click on “Quizzes” in the main navigation bar.
2. From the Quiz List, click on the dropdown menu that looks like an inverted triangle next to the quiz and select “Grade”
3. In the dropdown menu beside “Restrict to” select [Users with attempts in progress].
4. Click the [magnifying glass icon] beside the “Search for” field.
5. Find the appropriate student in the list. Click “attempt 1” or the attempt that is in progress.
6. On the next page you will see information about when the student entered the quiz, and how they answered each question.
7. Click “Quizzes Event Log” to see more details about how the student moved through the quiz, including entry and re-entry, and saving individual answers or entire pages of the quiz.
8. When you have gathered the desired information about the quiz in progress, you may choose to submit it on the student’s behalf. Here’s how: http://uwmltc.org/?p=8740.
9. Return to the “Grade Quiz” page by either clickin on [Save and Close] or [Cancel].
10. In the dropdown menu below “Restrict to” select [All users].
11. Click the [magnifying glass icon] to initiate the search. All submitted attempts will be listed.
D2L 10.3 JUNE 2014