Important: Content items in Draft mode will remain in draft mode, regardless of availability date/time, until you “publish” them. In previous versions of D2L, the terminology was “hidden.”
1. From the D2L Course Home page, click on [Content] on the main navigation bar.
2. Identify the Module you wish to edit in the left sidebar navigation. Click on the name of the Module to reveal the Topics and properties associated with it.
3. In the upper right corner of the page, click on the inverted black triangle next to [Published] to modify the publish status for the Module.
4. Click on the drop-down arrow to the right of each Topic to modify the publish status for the Topic. Select [Edit Properties In-place].
5. On the far right, click on the inverted black triangle next to [Published] to modify the publish status for the Topic.
D2L 10.3, April 2014