After creating a quiz or exam in D2L, you can preview the quiz to see how it will look to students, and you can even take the quiz yourself. Her’s how:
1. From the D2L Course Home page, click on [Quizzes] in the main navigation bar.
2. Click on the dropdown arrow next to the quiz you want to see and select [Preview].
4. You can browse through all of the questions in your quiz and even take the quiz yourself. To take your quiz,
- Select or enter answers and click [Save] after each question.
- Click on [Go to Submit Quiz], then [Submit Quiz].
- Click [Yes] in the popup window to simulate the student submission experience.
- Click on [Exit Preview] to return to the Quiz List. Note that neither the quiz nor the score achieved are saved when you take the quiz in the preview mode .
D2L 10.3 04-01-2014