If you’ve followed all the instructions for setting up a grade scheme in D2L, applying it to your final grades, and exporting … and you STILL don’t get letter grades when you try to import into PAWS, there are some things you can check on yourself.
First, go to a D2L course site, click Grades, and make sure there is a final grade column with grades in it. (Sometimes people don’t realize they’re working in the wrong course site.)
Next, check to see if the D2L gradebook is set up to release the wrong grade column when you click Export.
- Log in to D2L and go to your course site.
- Click Grades
- Click Settings (the small link under Edit Course or Logout at the upper right side of the Grades screen).
- Click Calculation Options.
- Under Final Grade Released, select Adjusted Final Grade.
- Click Close.
- You will be sent to the Manage Grades screen.
- Click Enter Grades.
- Click Export
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Export Grades to SIS and complete the process again.