Editing a module and/or topic
1. From the D2L Course Home page, click on [Content] on the main navigation bar.
2. Click on the arrow next to the module/topic you wish to edit.
3. Under the Properties tab identify the Parent Module you wish to edit.
4. From the Properties tab, you may edit the Title and upload files. Note: You can upload files several different ways to D2L content. To learn how check out this link: http://uwmltc.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=3078&action=edit
4. From the [Restrictions] tab, you may choose to (a) hide the module / topic (b) determine the availability in which users of the course site can view the content and (c) create/attach conditions for content. Note: To learn how to create conditions for content visit the following link:
Note: hidden topics will *remain* hidden, regardless of availability date/time, until you “unhide” them.
5. When you have finished editing, click on [Save and Close ].
D2L 10.0 – July 2012