Important: D2L does NOT have a “sent mail” folder, so we recommend you also send yourself a copy!
- Click on [Classlist] in the main navigation bar
- Check the box next to the student’s name or select the box at the top to select all the students in the course.
- Click on [Email] above the box that contains the user names. *The icon looks like an envelope with a blue star in the corner.*
4. In the popup “Compose New Message” window, type the subject of the email in the [Subject:] text box.
5. Type the body of your email in the [Message:] text box
6. OPTIONAL: Click [Browse] or [Choose File] to include a file as an attachment. (a. A second popup window will appear. b. Find the desired file and select by clicking on it. c. The second popup window will disappear.)
7. Click on [Send]
- Workaround: Send the email message from the Classlist to only one page of students at a time by checking “Select all rows” and then selecting the “E-mail selected users in a new window on this page” icon.