This tutorial will show you how to include closed captions in your Slideboom presentations.
Before you begin:
- You MUST setup a SlideBoom account (do not upload as a Guest). To setup an account, go to: http://www.slideboom.com/ and click [Register].
- You must have created a PowerPoint presentation and composed a script for your narration in Word.
- Ensure you are in [Normal] mode in PowerPoint.
- Copy and paste your narration script into the [Notes] area (below the slide creation area).
3. Save and upload to Slideboom.
Once uploaded to Slideboom, click the [CC] button to view notes in the player on the website or embedded in D2L.
Or view notes below the presentation from the Slideboom website.