Courses are listed by semester in the My Courses area of the D2L “MyHome” page, with the newest semester at the top.
- Users with more than one Role in D2L (e.g., “Instructor”-and- “Enrolled Student”), must first choose the appropriate Role tab.
- To show or hide all your courses for a particular semester, click the “arrow” icon to the right of the semester name.
- Cross-listed courses will appear as identical listings under each department; please compare the last 6 digits of the URL (the “OU number”) — it is a single course site if the OU number is the same for each listing.
- Is the course site you are looking for still not visible?
- Perhaps your D2L site doesn’t combine your classes in they way you’d like?
- Please let us know! Sometimes the humans at the Learning Technology Center just don’t know which classes and sections should be combined into a single D2L course site (although we always check the online schedule) .
- If this is the case, please gather all the essential information (including the exact section number/s — please don’t guess, or you could end up with the wrong students!) and fill out the web-based UWM D2L Course Site Request form .
- After we receive your request, your D2L course site will usually appear in your D2L MyCourses list within 24-48 hours, and student enrollments will normally happen overnight.