Click on the links in the steps below for additional information.
- D2L Made Easy – For Students
- Dropbox Basics – for Students
- First Day Handout – D2L Access and Help Information
- Getting started with Clickers
- Copyright considerations and downloading YouTube videos to use in your D2L course site
- 5 Easy Steps to Make Sure You Are “Class-Ready” for Clickers!
- Student Guide to Programming a Clicker or ResponseWare in the Classroom
- D2L FAQ for Instructors – Frequently Asked Questions
- Capturing a video from DVD using VLC for PC
- Making a D2L course visible to students (activate a course)
Browse Topic Categories