This tutorial will show you how to add a profile picture to your Online Room identity.
Before you begin:
- You will need to access your Online Room.
- You will need a picture, in JPEG format, of yourself. Preferably, this picture would be a headshot — framed around your face, like a drivers license or passport photo.
- From within Online Rooms/BlackBoard Collaborate, click the [Blackboard Collaborate] tab and select [Preferences…].
- From the left-hand preferences menu, under [Profile], select [My Profile].
- Under the [Identity] tab, click the [Change…] button.
Browse to the location on your computer where you have stored a picture of yourself (prefer a headshot, framed like a drivers license or passport photo).
- When your picture appears, click the [OK] button.
Once you have added your Profile picture, your peers will see your image when your [Talk] button in pressed and you are commmunicating with the voice-over-IP tool.